Hong Kong Island Orientation Tour
Tour fees include air-conditioned sit in coach English speaking guided tour.
Duration: Half day: 5 Hours (Daily Morning Departure)
If this is your first visit, this comprehensive half-day tour is a great showcase of the key old and new landmarks on the island. This vibrant metropolitan city is ever changing but continues to embody the perfect harmony of opposites offering to refresh old memories for return visitors too. See traditional Sampans against a backdrop of high rises and lush greenery framing your path to Victoria Peak and a fishing village turned into a local shopper’s haven.
Tour content and details:
- Victoria Peak –One of the best views in the world, Victoria peak offers you a magnificent panorama of Hong Kong, Kowloon and the nearby islands.
- Aberdeen Fishing Village – Explore the origins of Hong Kong as a fishing village. Take a ride on a traditional “ Sampan” to see the floating community (Sampan ride cost is at your own expense).
- Repulse Bay – Enjoy the ride to picturesque Repulse Bay en-route to Stanley, with its majestic view of the South China Sea and beautiful Repulse Bay Hotel, reminiscent of colonial grandeur from a bygone era.
- Stanley Market – Evolved from Charming fishing village this former British military garrison has turned into one of the most popular open-air markets in Hong Kong and a place to seek out some bargains shopping.
- Factory Visit – Go behind the scene at a well-known jewelry factory workshop in Aberdeen to learn about the processes of jewelry creating and crafting.
Cost (HK$) per adult / Child:
Tour : $420 / $360
Add on costs for
Sky terrace : $ 40 / $ 20
Sampan ride: $ 65 / $ 65
(contact us for 6 person & up group price)